Eventide® H910 Harmonizer Plug-In.
Stretch “the fabric of time” with this pioneering
1970's multi-effects unit — exclusively for UAD.
Introduced in the mid-’70s, the Eventide H910 Harmonizer® was the first commercially available digital audio effects unit. Its unique analog/digital circuit generated iconic pitch change, delay, and modulation effects in previously impossible combinations — with a sound that’s prized to this day.
From sci-fi sound design to pop music landmarks from David Bowie and AC/DC, the Eventide H910 is an unmatched creative tool. Today, Eventide and Universal Audio proudly announce the Eventide H910 Harmonizer plug-in, the first and only end-to-end circuit emulation of this legendary processor — exclusively for UAD-2 hardware and Apollo interfaces.
- Get the only authentic end-to-end hardware emulation of the legendary H910
- Use iconic Eventide H910 pitch change, delay, and modulation effects in real time
- Thicken drums, guitars, and vocals with subtle and organic detuning
- Craft hazy delays, slapback echoes, ambient textures, or drone feedback
- Pitch audio +/- one octave without time compression or expansion — controllable from a MIDI keyboard
- Use the H910's pitch changing ability to create specific musical intervals and perfect harmonies