From the mind of legendary audio equipment designer Paul Wolff comes the new Fix Flanger and Fix Doubler. They take the legacy and sound of classic flanging and vocal doubling of the 1960s, but with all the benefits of the digital world.
To be released on Nov 9.
In 1979, Paul Wolff formalized a vision which was turned into an exclusive limited edition hardware, that became loved among musicians and sound engineers. In 2015, the Fix Flanger and Doubler is the reincarnation of this vision—a plug-in package that handles hands-on flanging with unique stereo widening methods, as well as vocal doubling with lush chorus and rich textures.
Classic flanging re-imagined
The Fix Flanger is versatility personified—this flanger is capable of both classic guitar pedal style flanging with a automatically swept flange as well as direct interaction in the manual mode. A VSO mode features unprecedented hands-on control with emulated servo motor bounce. Added features such as tap tempo sweep, unique stereo widening methods and selectable delay polarity makes the Fix Flanger the swiss army knife of flangers.
Doubling made simple
The Fix Doubler delivers texture and extraordinary richness to vocals and polyphonic instruments. The algorithms of the Fix Flanger, combined with a streamlined interface and Paul Wolff's unique Auto Double algorithm, makes it easier than ever to get lush chorus and rich layers to your vocal track.
- Fix Flanger delivers the sound of classic flanging, with extreme control and flexibility.
- Unprecedented hands-on VSO flange control, with servo motor bounce emulation.
- Fix Doubler provides lush chorus and rich textures to your vocals.
- â€œAuto Doubleâ€ uses a unique method of accurate phase-cancellation to make a natural sounding doubler effect.
- Free 20 day demo available, no USB iLok key requiredâ€¨
- Price from authorized dealers: USD 149/EUR 114, excluding sales tax/VAT
- Introductory price USD 110/EUR 85 until the 27th November 2015