Reverberate 2 is a modulated true-stereo hybrid convolution reverb audio processor for Mac and PC. Using a unique mix of advanced signal processing technology it creates a unique rich and dynamic reverb with unrivaled sonic capabilities.
Reverberate 2 introduces Fusion-IRs, an innovative approach to convolution reverb creating a lively, organic reverberation that is impossible to achieve with traditional static convolution.
Fusion-IR processing captures the evolving character of time-varying reverbs using multiple true-stereo reverb streams that are processed simultaneously. The inputs to the convolution streams are modulated and the outputs fused into a rich, captivating space that mixes effortlessly with your music.
Fusion-IRs contain separately sampled early and late reverb components for a level of mix control never before found in convolution reverbs or sample packs.
By using a modulated mix of two separately controllable true stereo or Fusion-IRs incredibly musical and convincing reverbs are possible far surpassing traditional convolution plugins.
Further modulation is possible using post-processing effects including an all-pass interpolator chorus, modulated delay, modulated EQ and separately controllable early / late reverb pitch modulators.
Check out the full details here
Price and Purchasing Information
£80* (approx $125USD) via Paypal includes:
All Reverberate 2.x releases
License for Windows XP to Windows 10 (VST, AAX)
License for Intel Mac - Snow Leopard 10.6.8 to El Capitan 10.11.x (VST, AU, AAX)
Users of Reverberate 1 can upgrade to a full version 2 license for £35 here.
- Dual true-stereo convolution reverb
- Fusion IR processing capability (New in Version 2)
- Synthetic early reflections and tail generation modules
- SplitMod early/late pitch modulation
- True stereo simulation for stereo IRs
- Double oversampled EQ with modulation per IR
- Linear-interpolation choruses for IR1, IR2 and post effects
- Stereo delays with modulation for IR2, IR2 and post effects
- Post EQ with LFO modulation
- Sheen EQ filter for adding synthetic high frequency content to dark IRs
- Modulation via MIDI-CC
- Stereo widener with anti-phase reduction
- ADSHR envelopes with shape control
- Zero latency (or up to 8192 sample delay for reduced CPU usage)
- Low CPU downsampling mode option
- Impulse response chaining
- Five skin options (New in Version 2)
- Integrated preset and sample browsers (Can be hidden in Version 2)
- Wav, WIR, SDIR, Aiff and Flac file support
- 32/64-bit VST, AU and AAX on Mac and PC
- Precise parameter entry
- Recursive lost files search