Can’t decide which version of a track or mix sounds better? Or need to re-create sound from reference material? Make more confident choices using A|B Assist. This powerful AAX plug-in performs essential A/B and X/Y testing, providing a solid backup to your own listening instincts.
And now NUGEN Audio is giving A|B Assist to all Pro Tools 11 and 12 users exclusively for free!
Keep your hardworking ears honest and objective—even after listener fatigue or over-familiarity kicks in. Compare two audio sources and easily switch between your current production and any reference material. Or compare different mixes or processing chains blindly, hiding sources to keep your testing impartial—learn more.
Don’t have the latest Pro Tools
Download the free Pro Tools trial and try the plug-in for 30 days.
Get more NUGEN Audio plug-ins
Find more in the Avid Store
- Pro Tools | First
- Pro Tools 12.x
- Pro Tools 11.x
- Pro Tools 10.x
- Mac OS 10.10.x
- Mac OS 10.9.x
- Mac OS 10.8.x
- Mac OS 10.7.x
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Computer: Intel Core Duo
- Memory: 2GB
- Disk Space (in MB): 20
- Max Rate: 192k
Confidently pick the best, every time, with the science you need to affirm your choice.
- Rapid A|B referencing
- Receive two audio sources and switch easily between them for instant comparisons
- Fast, convenient testing between your current production and any reference material
- X|Y Blind comparison
- Compare different mixes or processing chains with blind testing
- Hide sources to allow impartial comparison tests.
- Easily include automated statistical measurement
- Vote to see if you can consistently identify a favored version
- Straw poll a number of different listeners