EuControl/Workstation 3.3.2 is now available and is a compatibility release which adds support for OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and Windows 10, plus various bug fixes.
• Added support for OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
• Added support for Windows 10
• Stereo pan controls in Pro Tools | Control are not displayed when using Pro Tools (EUCON-4282)
• OSX 10.11: El Capitan has broken the OLED/TFT drawing on Artist series surfaces (EUCON-3933)
• Mouse response slows on Windows 10 after EuControl is installed (EUCON-4128/EUCON-4104)
• Windows 10: App focus change now occurs when accessing the system tray notification area (EUCON-4086)
• EuControl on Windows (only) does not auto launch on first try when performing an upgrade from 3.3 to 3.3.1 (EUCON-4122)
• EuControl 3.3.1 uninstaller doesn't uninstall EuControl (EUCON-4143)
• EuconWS (Workstation Control) installer is not launching MC Client after install is complete (EUCON-4124)
• After a sleep, app change, or lock, the user must sometimes kill and relaunch Pro Tools | Control to reconnect (EUCON-3559)
• Windows 8.x 64-bit
• Windows 10
• Mac OS 10.10.3+
• Mac OS 10.11+
• There is no Pro Tools | Control update for the EuControl 3.3.2 release. Please download the latest version from the App Store here.
• Pro Tools is not yet qualified on Windows 10
• Artist Users, log into your Artist Account here to access EuControl software.
• S3 and Pro Tools | Control users, log into your Avid account here to access EuControl software.
Note: Pro Tools | Control users must register from within the app in order to receive EuControl software.